Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update on William

Dear Friends and Family,

I wanted to update everyone on William's condition. I have had so many people contact me to let me know that they were praying for us. It is so wonderful to know that there are so many people who care about us and are praying. It is through your prayers that we are able to stay here in Bulgaria.

Today is the is fifth day that William has been in the hospital. Every day Verity or Zach drive me into Shumen so that I can visit William and take him food. It has been such a blessing to have them over here. Katy and Polly (my nieces) have been able to babysit the children so that I can visit William. Yesterday when I went to visit, I was quite worried because William looked very pale and didn't seem to be improving. However, by evening time he had finally been able to get some sleep and it really seemed to improve his condition. The first couple days he had not been able to sleep at all. I think that the combination of exhaustion and pneumonia were really taking a toil on him. Today when I visited him though, his color was improving and he was a bit more talkative. I have read him the letters that some of you sent and he was very happy to hear from you. Thank you once again for all your prayers. We love you all.

Hannah LeFevre

So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations. Psalm 79:13

No comments:

Post a Comment