Friday, August 19, 2011

Home

Dear praying friends,

Thank you all very much for the kind expressions of love sent during my hospital stay.  Also, thank you, from the depths of my heart, for your prayers.  I can't express their worth in words, the Lord knows.  I was discharged from the hospital today, at 11 AM Bulgarian time.  The doctors came in this morning at 6 and woke me up to draw blood.  Then 30 minutes later, they returned to stick my finger for more blood.  An hour later the Dr. came by, spoke to me in Bulgarian, and left (I still don't know what he said.)  Later a nurse dropped my with a prescription (for some extremely high-powered antibiotics) and my discharge papers.

I am now with my family at my brothers house, and we'll soon make our way back to Dabravino.  Please continue to pray for us.  We love you all.  God bless you.

William LeFevre

No comments:

Post a Comment