Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 2010


My brethren, fellowcitizens, soldiers, and labourers in the Lord,  

One of the many blessings of being a missionary on deputation, are the people God brings across your path to help you.  I'm thankful for every individual that supports us financially, but then the Lord allows some into your life to help you in other ways.  I am not the most internet or technologically savvy person there is, and in an increasingly internet and computer driven society that can be a detriment.  But for my lack, God makes up with his supply.  A few months back we were presenting the work at Westphal Avenue Baptist Church, in Whitehall, OH, just outside of Columbus.  Pastor Toby Cambron had visited my brother Zachary the previous October, and returned with a real burden for the work among the Turks.  Not only did he invite us to share our call to the field, but helped facilitate more meetings in the area.  In addition to helping us with meetings, Bro. Cambron introduced us to Eric Baldwin, one of his members with experience in web design.  Over the course of a meal on Monday night, Bro. Baldwin took our ideas, and utilizing his knowledge, launched www.lefevrestoeurope.org  Lord willing, and with Eric's assistance, over the next several months we hope to utilize the sites full potential for spreading the word about the Lord's work, both in our lives, and among the Gypsy Turks of Eastern Europe.  I couldn't have done this by myself.  Thank you Bro. Eric, for all your help.  And Bro. Toby, thank you, for your burden, not just for the lost, but for missionaries as well.  These are just two examples of God's care demonstrated through his people.  I feel like Paul, writing in Hebrews 11, where he said, "And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of…" Tim & Sara Braddock, of Bro. Doug Powell, of Bro. David and Miss Sandra Carpenter, and his parents, Bro. Ray & Miss Brooks; of all the saints at Brookside in Bristol, and Temple Baptist in McMinnville, and the list could go on and on.  I know, according to Psalm 145:9 "The LORD is good to all", but it sure seems like he favors me best.

Keeping with the technology theme, I am apparently so far behind the times that I am still sending the bulk of my prayer letters out via 'snail mail'.  If you would rather receive the LeFevre family prayer letters via email, please drop me a line at wdlefevre09@gmail.com   Anyone else interested in receiving our prayer letters and updates via email, drop me a line at the same address as well.

Keep us in your prayers, helping us believe God about a departure date.  The Lord knows all that we need prior to heading over.  At present we are praying and planning on a departure date of early 2011, but whatever the Lord wills, whether sooner or later, we will follow him.  More than anything, continue to pray that God rests his hand upon us, and keeps it there, that we might bring him glory, and be a blessing.  We love you all.  God bless you.

"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."  Matthew 18:19

Because of a living Saviour,
 
The William LeFevre Family

No comments:

Post a Comment